Basic model with rail
Basic model with grey side panel
Your trunk for the E-bicycle – We make it easy for you.
The bicycle trailer CARRIE M.e is perfectly suited for all transport purposes. The modular design enables a quick and simple refitting to your special needs and purposes of use. The socket wrench included allows a tool-free assembly and refitting. Der CARRIE M.e distinguishes itself by its good ride and manoeuvring quality with a high cycling comfort with any load. The extraordinary Weber coupling technology for E-bicycles allows a solid connection to the bicycle. Further the tow-arm can be adjusted easily from a load trailer to a manual trailer.
- Aluminium base plate rectangular pipe and aluminium plate
- Drawbar attachment for low-tow arm and manual drawbar
- Low-tow arm – easy change to manual trailer
- Weber coupling
- Wheel 16“-aluminium rims – niro spokes - sealed deep grove ball bearing and thru-axle hubs to insert and remove
- Schwalbe Big Apple tyres with reflecting stripes
- Light guidance two front reflectors (white) each and 2 rear reflectors (red)
Our high quality of material and manufacturing guarantees an extreme durability and longevity. The trailer is designed for highest loads and requesting the use of the best materials.
NEW! Carrie M.e is available in different colours.
The Carrie M.e from Roland – modular design and multi-functional use. Extremely light though with high load capacity. As bicycle trailer 40kg and with manual operation up to 100kg can be loaded.
- Overall length incl. drawbar ca. 1400 mm
- Overall width incl. wheels ca. 800 mm
- Length without drawbar or wheels ca. 840 mm
- Width without drawbar or wheels ca. 640 mm
- Weight without sides incl. wheels and drawbar ca. 10 kg
- Length ca. 810 mm
- Width ca. 600 mm
- Height ca. 170 mm
- Weight side ca. 2.9 kg
- Weight rail ca. 1.9 kg
- Rims 16“ aluminium rims 19-305
- Tyres 16“ Schwalbe Big Apple with Kevlar inlay and reflecting stripes, 50-305 mm
- Weight 2 complete wheels ca. 2.2 kg
- Length ca. 740 mm
- Weith drawbar ca. 0.6 kg
* Subject to technical modifications, please note the German road traffic act (StVZO).